Santa Fe Turkey Crostini
Inspired by the flavors of the Southwest, this crostini is full of seasonings like fire-roasted peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1French baguette
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8teaspoons Dietz & Watson Chipotle Mayo
- 8slices Dietz & Watson Provolone Cheese, cut into 1-inch strips
- 8slices Dietz & Watson Santa Fe Turkey Breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2ripe avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 8cherry or pear tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2Using a serrated knife cut baguette into 16 slices. Lightly spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray and place on baking sheets.
Step 3Bake for 8 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
Step 4Coat each crostini with Dietz & Watson™ Chipotle Mayo.
Step 5Place 2 strips of turkey and provolone on top of crostini and top with a few pieces of avocado and tomato.
Step 6Season with salt and pepper.