Spicy Crabmeat Tostadas
In a pinch, this easy seafood dish spices up your dinner table in no time at all.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 6each Mission® Yellow Corn Tortillas (tip: Use Mission® Tostadas)
- ¼cup Mission® Chunky Salsa, Medium
- ¼cup minced red onion
- ½teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1cup tomatoes, diced and drained of liquid
- 2tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2cups crab meat, cooked, shredded
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1cup lettuce, shredded
- 1(2.25 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
Step 1Saute onion in oil 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Add garlic, tomatoes, cilantro, and crabmeat and cook 5 minutes. Bake tortillas in 350 degree F oven until crisp, 7 through 10 minutes. Mix together lemon juice, bell pepper, lettuce, and olives. Divide this mixture among tostadas. Top with crab mixture. Serve with salsa.