Vegetable Cheese Soup II
Serve it as a soup in a bowl or as a topping on a baked potato. It is very delicious and easy to prepare.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1(16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2(10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2½ cups water
- 1tablespoon minced onion
- ¼tablespoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 32ounces processed cheese food, cubed
Step 1In a large microwave bowl, cook vegetables in microwave for 10 minutes on high. Stir and rotate midway.
Step 2On a large slow cooker, mix soup and water. Add onions, vegetables, and garlic, salt, and pepper to taste, and mix. Add cheese and mix. Simmer approximately 2 hours or until soup is creamy and cheese is melted.