Air Fryer Meatloaf
This simple air fryer meatloaf is easy to make and ready to eat in less than an hour.
- 1pound lean ground beef
- 1small onion, finely chopped
- 1large egg, lightly beaten
- 3tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
Step 1Preheat an air fryer to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Step 2Combine ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, thyme, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Knead and mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to a small loaf pan. Smooth the top, press in mushrooms, and coat with olive oil.
Step 3Roast meatloaf in the preheated air fryer until nicely browned, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (72 degrees C).
Step 4Let meatloaf rest at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges and serving.