Pasta salad with tuna mayo
This classic recipe is quick to throw together and perfect as a lunchbox feast or for packing up for a picnic.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 250g wholemeal penne
- 240g bio yogurt
- 2tsp English mustard powder
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1red onion, finely chopped
- handful of basil leaves, finely chopped
- 320g tuna in spring water
- 2red peppers, deseeded and diced
- 340g can sweetcorn, drained
Step 1Boil the pasta for 10 mins until al dente, then drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again. Meanwhile, mix the yogurt, mustard, olive oil, vinegar, onion and basil together in a large bowl, then stir in the tuna, red peppers and sweetcorn.
Step 2Stir through the pasta and serve in bowls or pack into containers for work or a picnic. Will keep, covered, in the fridge to eat the next day.