Karen's Taco Pasta
I made this with taco leftovers and my family loved it. I think it works best with fettuccine, but you can use your favorite pasta.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 16ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1pound lean ground beef
- 1(1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3tomatoes, diced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1pinch garlic powder
- ¾(6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Step 1Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
Step 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook ground beef. Drain excess grease. Add taco seasoning packet as directed on package.
Step 3Transfer pasta to a large bowl. Toss with cooked meat mixture, prepared cheese, and tomatoes. If desired, add sliced olives. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.