Buffalo Chicken Dip
This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!
- Serves: 5 persons
- 2(10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1cup Ranch dressing
- ¾cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1(8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
Step 1Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.