Pulled Pork Casserole
Pulled pork is the gift that keeps on giving. This recipe uses up any leftover pulled pork and is baked in under 30 minutes.
- Serves: 1 person
- 10(8 inch) corn tortillas
- 3cups cooked pulled pork
- 4tablespoons canned black beans, rinsed
- ½(8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- 1½ cups salsa, or more to taste
- 6tablespoons leftover cooked rice
- 8tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend
Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2Line the bottom of a casserole dish with 6 corn tortillas, so that the bottom and sides are covered.
Step 3Add 1/2 of the pulled pork, 1/2 of the black beans, 1/2 of the cream cheese, 1/2 of the cilantro, 1/2 cup of salsa, 1/3 of the cooked rice, and 3 tablespoons Mexican cheese blend. Cover with 4 corn tortillas. Repeat layering of the ingredients, finishing with the remaining Mexican cheese blend.
Step 4Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 25 minutes.