Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi
This sheet pan gnocchi with vegetables is the perfect entrée for a meat-free meal or serve it as a side dish along with meat, poultry, or fish.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1pound gnocchi (fresh, homemade, or frozen)
- 3medium shallots (halved or quartered lengthwise)
- 12mini bell peppers (seeds removed, sliced lengthwise)
- 1pint cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes, about 1 pound)
- 4cloves garlic (peeled and thinly sliced)
- ½teaspoon dried oregano
- ½teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- ¼teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 4tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Optional: 2 tablespoons chopped basil (or parsley)
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Heat the oven to 425 F and line a large rimmed baking sheet or two small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. If using foil, spray or brush it with cooking oil.
Step 3In a large bowl, combine the gnocchi, shallots, bell peppers, tomatoes, and garlic. Toss the gnocchi and vegetables with oregano, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss again.
Step 4Spread the gnocchi and vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet(s) and bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to brown and the gnocchi are crispy.
Step 5Serve the gnocchi garnished Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley or basil.