Hearty veggie chili-soup that's quick, easy, and delicious.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1(28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1(15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1(15 ounce) can corn
- 1(14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 3carrots, chopped
- 2stalks celery, chopped
- ½onion, chopped
- 1tablespoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼cup sour cream
Step 1Stir tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn, vegetable broth, carrots, celery, onion, chili powder, and garlic together in a large saucepan. Place a cover on the pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook chili-soup at a simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
Step 2Ladle chili-soup into 4 bowls; top each portion with 1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend and 1 tablespoon sour cream.