Do-It-Yourself Salmon Poke Bowls
Salmon poke bowls are easy to make in your own home! Buy your favorite toppings and enjoy a totally custom poke bowl for cheaper than buying it at a restaurant.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 4cups cooked rice
- 4tablespoons soy sauce
- 4teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼teaspoon chile oil
- ¾pound sashimi-grade salmon, cut into small cubes
- 1avocado, sliced, or to taste
- 1red bell pepper, sliced, or more to taste
- ¼cup shelled edamame, or more to taste
- 4sheets dried seaweed, cut into strips, or to taste
- 1tablespoon pickled ginger, or to taste
- 1tablespoon furikake (Japanese nori seasoning), or to taste
- 2tablespoons chopped green onion, or to taste
- 1tablespoon sesame seeds, or to taste
Step 1Divide rice among 4 bowls.
Step 2Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and chile oil in a bowl to make dressing. Mix salmon with the dressing. Divide among the 4 bowls.
Step 3Top bowls with avocado, red bell pepper, edamame, seaweed, pickled ginger, and furikake seasoning. Garnish with chopped green onion a sprinkling of sesame seeds.