Whole Wheat Ravioli with Sauteed Garlic Vegetables
Made with whole wheat four cheese ravioli and fresh, colorful vegetables, this easy-to-make dish is perfect for summer entertaining.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1(9 ounce) package BUITONI® Refrigerated Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½pound fresh green beans
- ½teaspoon salt
- ¼teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- ½cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- ½cup BUITONI® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese or Romano Cheese
Step 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans, salt and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add squash; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Toss in prepared pasta; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until pasta is warm. Sprinkle with cheese.