These will do when you can't get the real thing. Cocktail sandwiches are filled with a creamy, flavorful corned beef mixture and topped with a pickle.
- Serves: 24 persons
- 1(12 ounce) can corned beef, chopped
- 1(8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1(1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2(8 ounce) packages dinner rolls
- 1(16 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
Step 1In a medium bowl, mix together corned beef, sour cream and dry onion soup mix.
Step 2Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread bottoms with the corned beef mixture. Replace tops.
Step 3Microwave 30 to 45 seconds on high heat, until hot and moist. Top with dill pickle slices before serving.