Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Make this delicious slow cooker beef stew recipe with tomato soup, potatoes, and carrots, or any vegetables you have handy.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1pound stew beef (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1(10 3/4 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1tablespoon tomato paste
- ½cup water
- 1tablespoon Gravy Master (or Kitchen Bouquet*)
- 3medium potatoes (cubed)
- 3medium carrots (peeled and diced)
- ¼cup chopped onion
- ½teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½teaspoon black pepper
- 1cup frozen peas (add last before serving)
Step 1Combine the stew beef, tomato soup, tomato paste, water, Gravy Master, potatoes, carrots, onion, seasoned salt, and pepper in the slow cooker.
Step 2Cover and cook on LOW for about 8 to 10 hours.
Step 3Add the peas in the last 30 minutes.