Best Hamburger Ever
The best burger recipe for summertime grilling. This juicy burger is jam-packed with all kinds of stuff and no tasteless bread crumbs! Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½onion, finely chopped
- ½cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1(1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1tablespoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon soy sauce
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon dried parsley
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- ½teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
Step 1Preheat a grill on high heat.
Step 2Mix together ground beef, onion, cheese, onion soup mix, egg, garlic, garlic powder, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Use your hands to form 4 patties.
Step 3Cook patties on the preheated grill until well-done, about 5 minutes per side.