Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas
Enchiladas made with shrimp, crab and Jack cheese. This is a great dish with a Southwestern flair.
- Serves: 12 persons
- 12(12 inch) flour tortillas
- 8ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1(6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1pound cooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1(20 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1(8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2Lay tortillas on a flat surface. In the middle of each tortilla place equal amounts of cheese, crab, and shrimp. Set aside some cheese to sprinkle on top of the tortillas. Roll the tortillas to form enchiladas. Arrange side by side in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Step 3Pour green enchilada sauce over all of the enchiladas; the green sauce should cover the enchiladas completely. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the enchiladas.
Step 4Cover, and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes. Top enchiladas with sour cream and green onions to serve.