Sausage & Apple Stuffing
Can't decide what kind of stuffing to make? Try this recipe...it's very easy to prepare, loaded with great flavor and goes from stovetop to table in just 25 minutes!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1¾ cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1small onion, coarsely chopped
- ½Red Delicious apple, chopped
- ½Granny Smith apple, chopped
- ½pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2cups Pepperidge Farm® Corn Bread Stuffing
Step 1Heat the broth, celery, onion and apples in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables and apples are tender.
Step 2Add the sausage and stuffing and stir lightly to coat.